view post Posted on 3/12/2006, 13:12

well, is it?

Ultramito
view post Posted on 3/12/2006, 13:47

No one on bnet :(
Only me and inco!!!

MeNdIp
view post Posted on 3/12/2006, 21:50

I'm still alive, but u know the reality is I work, I spend time with my girl, play golf, play football, and a maximum of 20 games per week when I'm at home alone.

I will continue playing, and keep on trying to improve but I just don't have time to split my self in 2 in order to organize events like before.

But I love playing with u guys so I will always be here as much as possible. :)

Incomplete
view post Posted on 3/12/2006, 22:45

you are probably one of the most, if not the most active member of the clan. compared to what it was when I joined, there is barely any attachments among the members. I've never seen like 80% of the members. load can't game because of studies, same goes for dev.

its not that I'm bitter or want people to prioritize bw before studies, gf and real life in general, thats just plain stupid. but for someone who has no life (like me), I got a lot more leisure time, and consider joining a newly established Norwegian clan, if i pass the tryouts.

but then again, I really don't want to leave. After all, I love you guys!

these are just thoughts, I'm really not sure what I'm gonna do, but I thought I'd give a soind about it so that people don't get "wtf, since when?" when I (MAYBE, just MAYBE) leave.

DarkShark
view post Posted on 4/12/2006, 00:10

i know i know incomplete !!
it's an hard period.......and sometime must play alone !!
i hope that is only a period and i think that we can find some new player.
can it is an idea??
search...find some new join....

Incomplete
view post Posted on 4/12/2006, 00:52

yeah, hope its just a period.

MeNdIp
view post Posted on 4/12/2006, 03:25

Well I will stick around for long, so as long as I'm here the clan will never die, maybe it will become inactive, but not die ...

Clan wars have not been organized recently, because the new season of WGTCL has yet to start, next season I really want to see the most active members play, I'm not worried about the results anymore, if I get new members I want them to be loyal... and this is the hardest aspect of recruiting.

I would be sad if you left the clan :(

If you have time you could help me get new members, after all you are a role model! :wub:

PS: I will have my holidays on the 16th of Dicember so from then I will be active, would you like to help me organize a 1v1 Xmas Tournament on Sunday the 17th? :blink:

Incomplete
view post Posted on 4/12/2006, 13:41

guess its just a period then ^^

I'll help out it any way! I'll stop whining and start fighting!:D

btw, I'm glad you're my leader, robert :)

7 replies since 3/12/2006, 13:12   127 views